Haunted Magic Mansion has magically reappeared for another Spooktacular Halloween season! Join our cast of ghosts and goblins for the areas favorite annual October tradition! This 5,000 SCARE FOOT authentic 1840’s landmark has been occupied by ghosts of the past. They have requested you visit…if you dare.
Walk forward into the past through the areas only haunted attraction in a REAL haunted house! Haunted magic mansion is the home of world-renowned magician and illusionist Terry Evanswood.
It has been specifically designed to be appropriate for all ages – there are no “blood and guts.”
Is it scary? Yes…it’s a haunted house. Haunted Magic Mansion is a self-guided tour through a labyrinth of monsters and mazes straight out of a magician’s nightmares.
“Ghostly illusions to boggle the mind and surprises from spirits to run chills up your spine.”
As always, large crowds are anticipated. This season, the mansion will open a week prior to Halloween to accommodate those who wish to avoid long lines and limited parking.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or online here.
Guidelines to know before your visit:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Please be advised that some areas include dark and narrow passages.
- Because of the historic nature of the building, tours are not wheelchair accessible.
- Video taping and flash photographs are prohibited.
- Move at your own pace. The average tour is 15 – 20 minutes.
- Reservations are NOT required, but can be made in advance.
- Tours will be given continually during operating hours.
- Enter at your own risk.
We are looking forward to your visit. Our ghosts are just dying to meet you!
(This special Halloween attraction is NOT the full tour and show)
Dates & Times:
October 20th-22nd, October 24th-26th
Reservations are not required, but can be made in advance.
Evanswood Magic Mansion
2693 Boyds Creek Hwy
Sevierville, TN 37876
$15.00 per mortal (Adults 13 and up)
$10.00 for little monsters (Ages 12 and under)
Tickets can be pre-purchased below or at the door upon arrival.